beat to death topic but: i need exhaust help! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

beat to death topic but: i need exhaust help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beat to death topic but: i need exhaust help!

the time has come to get a bigger i pipe..i wanted a 2.75 inch i pipe off a z28 but cant find one for a decent price so im going to go ahead and order the 3" one from dynomax that everyone always talks about..anyone got a link?? BENE??

so i will have stock cat (for now) and 3 inch i pipe to my current dynomax superturbo muffler and...the pipes comin gout of the the muffler are i think 2 inh and at most 2.25 inch..the Z28 tips i have are 2 ich or 2.25 also...so if i do the 3 inch i pipe should i get new pipes going from the muffler to the tips..that would also mean i would need new tips?

IM totally confused but its time for some flow through my muffler..so im ready to change

thanks alot...

Jeff W [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img]

Someone posted the dynomax part numbers from summit. ;) Go look for it! [img]tongue.gif[/img] It wasn't that loong time ago. Cardinal knows the part numbers. Good luck!

Comment

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c&f=1&t=003492

Matt
      Matt
      1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X