Home Depot Atempt # 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Depot Atempt # 3

It works pretty good, i can hear the airflow a lot better and at WOT my exhaust rattles (bad thing?)

well after trying it on my friends firebird and my camaro about 2 months ago i finally got it to work without using dryer ducting(Which looks like crap)

I used the intake tubing you can find in the ricer section of autozone (next to the Type-R badge i think it was)

I'll try to get pics up when i can get ahold of my sisters camera phone.
    Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Is yours the angled throttle body? I was wanting to find some replacement for the hose that came with the whisper lid. This might be it! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah mines angled but you need to find an adapter to go from the tb to the ricer hose cause the hose itself wont fit over the tb
      Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

cain THIS help any w/the angled tb? yaeh yeah, third gen & all, but still.....
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

could work...not sure though id have to measure somethings if i wanted to. These angled tb's are just such a nightmare

Comment

I'm really interested in how you did this...

Comment

You gonna post pics, max?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X