Question about headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about headers

I am planning on buying pacesetters, and I was wondering what else I will need to buy so that everything is fine when they are hooked up?
    2002 Pewter A4 Firebird Y87<p>H&R lowering kit, all the free airbox modifications, Billit aluminum interior, and every option you can think of, minus two cylinders.

If you are doing them yourself then you just need to make sure you have all the tools to do it.
    Aside from that, I needed one spark plug wire that had 90 degree boots on both sides instead of just one 90 degree and one straight. Some people said that theirs already were like that though...so if that's the case then don't worry about it.
    Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

do a search you will come up with alot of stuff
      96 3.8l green camaro Y87 <br />(Sold January 28th, 2004) New whip (02 Civic SI)<br />\"Out with the bad..in with the good; out with the bad in with the good!\"<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/themeangreen6\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/themeangreen6</a>

Comment

Make sure to get new bolts.

Comment

An '02 shouldn't need new bolts. He should be fine with the bolts that he has. Mine were still lookin pretty good when I did it.
          Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

It comes with bolts.

Unless CAMAROWIDBASS is referring to collector bolts, which would be a good idea. The ones that came with the headers didn't have enough thread on them.

[ January 28, 2004: Message edited by: 98Camaro3.8 ]</p>
            Matt
            1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X