X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP Lid for V8, custom fit?

This one.

http://www.slponline.com/view_produc...44&BIG=21044-1

I have 98V6camaro with damn angled TB :mad: I want to fit SLP lid on my vehicle with some mod.
    YES! I know the Whisper-lid for 98V6-angled TB, but summit racing doesn't sell the Whisper-lid. I mailed some other shops(dealer of Whisper-Lid), but they said that they cant ship to japan [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] (summit is good shop for japanease, I shopped several times in the shop.)

Then, im planning to custom-fit. The diameter of TB is nearly 4inches. How much diameter does the SLP-V8-Lid have?

Thank you.
    From Japan, 98V6 Camaro<br />Mod:Performance LightUnits & HID, FreeRamAir, FreeMAFmod, <br />Holly Air Filter, MSD wire, Accel Super DIS Coil, NGK-iridium MAX plug, Flowmaster 2.5in.<br />Sory but not good at English.

how hard is it to locate a chevrolet camaro and mods for it over there?
    is it rare?
    sorry i cant help your question
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Camaro (& almost of American cars) is rare in japan. It costs very much to maintain the car of U.S.-made.
      For example, I pay 1000$ only for tax a year for V6camaro(V8 cost more!). The price of gas is 1$/L......
      Parts are very expensive at the shop in Japan(1500$ for borla, 1000$ for Flowmaster...but I bought Flowmaster for 300$ at Summit web shop [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

Little people are enjoying to mod camaro.
      But Most people are doing only the custom of the exterior & interior, power-mod is rare.
      Rare car = small info.

I want to migrate to the United States:P
      From Japan, 98V6 Camaro<br />Mod:Performance LightUnits & HID, FreeRamAir, FreeMAFmod, <br />Holly Air Filter, MSD wire, Accel Super DIS Coil, NGK-iridium MAX plug, Flowmaster 2.5in.<br />Sory but not good at English.

Comment

Haha sick, so theres a maro all the way in japan! Good luck with your mod man.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X