TA air box.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA air box.....

im getting a trans-am ram-air hood and i was wondering if anyone knows a company that sells the intake boxes that would fit my 3.8 camaro [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

[ January 21, 2004: Message edited by: BLLDOGG ]</p>
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Fast toys does
    2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

hmm.. that or i would imageine that you could get a WS6 box from GM or slp..

Comment

what hood are you getting?

you aren't bolting a Ws6 hood onto a camaro, so you can't just use the stock WS6 raised air box.

you will need to see what type of box your hood goes with, and go from there.

Ryan
        1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

Comment

a firebird hood wont work on a camaro too well.. lol..

Comment

there are aftermarket hoods, that have the ws6 nostrils on the camaro hood, but they are not nearly as far forward, to take advantage of the ls1 ws6 style ram air.

Maybe LT1 style?

Ryan
            1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X