part number for air box tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part number for air box tray

i need the part number for the tray that the air filter fits into that is then placed into the airbox of a 98+ fbody.
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

never mind i found it. Its 25166571 if anyone is interested.
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

why do you need one?
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Because the guy i took my car to didnt put one in when he fixed the car. I just took it back to him and he says that part doesnt exhist. Once he told me that I had to find the part # to prove that it is indeed a real part. Scot has every part # for every 4th gen F-body so once he got home it took him less than a min to find it for me. I'm never taking my car back here again, this is just pathetic.

Comment

You've got to be joking... that yahoo apparently broke/lost it then decided to deny it ever existed? That should go into a Bad Mechanic Hall of Shame.
          \'01 Camaro Vert ~ Black on Teal (but Mean Green in the sun)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X