Cat that goes along with the B&B Triflow. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat that goes along with the B&B Triflow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat that goes along with the B&B Triflow.

I just bought the B&B triflow catback with Quad tips for my 1998 Firebird from Tbyrne.

I have decided to get a new Cat along with the B&B catback setup.

I was going to get a Catco Cat from summitracing but I really have no idea on what dimensions to get 2.5 or 3 or 3 all around.

What do you guys think fits, or what do you reccomend?

3". I would put the exhaust on first. that way, you can compare how the cat effects the exhaust tone. maybe the cat might make it worse.
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

I have a B&B and a Catco. I installed my headers at the same time as the Catco and it sounds really good. No more raspyness like with the old cat. I got a 3" and stepped down to the 2 3/4" S pipe.
      <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

Thanks guys.

I coudnt find this item at summitracing - CarSound Cat 94009.

Anyone knows what other place I can get it at?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X