where can I find ws6 ram air grill inserts - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can I find ws6 ram air grill inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I find ws6 ram air grill inserts

hi everyone, i just bought a ws6 ram air hood but it doesn't have any grill inserts, and im having trouble finding some online. i checked ebay and there isn't any on that either. can someone please help me out?
    [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
    Red 94 Firebird: KIA<br />Black 2000 WS6 T/A: Parts for Sale

suncoastcreations.com
    blue 94 firebird<br />flows, ram air, more to come<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/bluefbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/bluefbird</a>

Comment

i can't find them on the website anywhere, i just need the grill inserts.

Comment

RKsport grill inserts
        Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

will those fit a 93-97 ws6 hood?

Comment

I wouldnt see why not...if its the WS6 hood.
            On their site they show the same inserts for all the years on that hood...but I would email them or something just to be sure.

Comment

sweet, i can't wait to get pics of my hood its going to be so awsome, thanks for the help
              [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah no problem...I wanna get that hood pretty soon myself.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FloydSummerOf68:
                  RKsport grill inserts<hr></blockquote>

The factory 93-97 WS6 hood is different than the 98+. The inserts are different. Also, do you have a FACTORY or aftermarket WS6 hood?
                  Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

its OEM so its identical to the manufacturer

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mAsKeD_mUlLeT:
                      its OEM so its identical to the manufacturer<hr></blockquote>

Just because it LOOKS like a FACTORY hood doesn't make it one. The underside is what makes it a FACTORY / OEM hood. Is your hood fiberglass? Is it rough underneath? Can you see the fiberglass?

Raven

Comment

its a composite fiberglass hood, its called smc or something like that. the grills from RKsport say grill kit, so i quess you can size them.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mAsKeD_mUlLeT:
                          its a composite fiberglass hood, its called smc or something like that. the grills from RKsport say grill kit, so i quess you can size them.<hr></blockquote>

Good, the factory hood is SMC and is smooth on ALL surfaces. The factory grilles are plastic and have special clips to hold them in place. I know as I have this hood on my 96.

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X