Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

does anyone know if this will fit my car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...477200774&rd=1

I have the 2.5" magnaflow catback already on.
    1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Well the stock converter is 3" in and 2.25" out. So from my understanding there would need to be some fabrication on the inlet side. Try to get more opinions than from just me though, cause I may be wrong.

I am looking for a cat converter myself. I am getting a 2.5" I-pipe and am looking for a 3" in and 2.5" out high-flow cat converter but I think most/all high-flows have the same size inlet as they do outlet(not definite about that though) so I might just need to get a 3" in/out one.
    1996 Polo Green Metallic Camaro:<br />SLP CAI, Carsound/Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat, Flowmaster 2.5\" cat-back... sounds great

Comment

Get the 3" cat and reduser from 3" to 2 3/4" and then to 2.5"
      -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

yea your right in think it is 3" in and 2.5" out. ive talked to a couple of muffler shops and some didnt know wat the helll i was talking a bout but i got 2 estimates of $100 and $65 to have it welded on with the reducer. Does this sound about right?
        1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Aslo, does anybody know where i can purchase one of these? the company does not sell direct?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X