Does any one have B&B Triflow on their W68? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any one have B&B Triflow on their W68?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any one have B&B Triflow on their W68?

I tried to do a search an didnt come up with anything.

I have a 1998 w68 Firebird, and the Quad tips for the B&B's look pretty big.

Does anyone have the B&B installed in their w68? And does it fit?

The Quad tips look so much better than the dual.

I agree, the stock tips on the W68 suck. They look like they should be on a Grand Prix or Bonneville. I just picked up a set of stainless dual dual tips on e bay and had Midas replace the aluminum one with those. Made them stick out a little further also. Looks mean!. I will pull the winter cover off the bird and take a pic when I get a moment. (ssshhhhhhh baby bird is sleeping for the winter)
    PRESENT CARS<br />04 Chrysler Crossfire<br />96 Black Bonneville (winter car)<br />98 Plymouth Minivan (wife\'s)

Comment

It will kinda fit. Clears if you don't mind the tips hanging down kind of low...

It will tuck up in the slot nicely if you don't mind trimming just a little bit off there... Will try to post pics later.
      2000 Red Firebird W68

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RdBrd83:
        It will kinda fit. Clears if you don't mind the tips hanging down kind of low...

It will tuck up in the slot nicely if you don't mind trimming just a little bit off there... Will try to post pics later.
        <hr></blockquote>

I see what you are saying.

Did you trim your bodykit or did you leave it kind of lower than its supposed to be?

Comment

I have a picture at my house I believe of a W68 with B&B.. I'll upload it tonight.

Comment

I found one -

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...377_6_full.jpg

--------

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/321377

---------

I was wondering if the exhaust shop would cut it themselves or you might have to do it?

Comment

I trimmed it because it looked much better tucked in. You don't have to trim much, I don't think I took off more than a 1/4 inch on any part of it. It only touches in a couple spots.
              Tried to get a couple pictures, but they were too dark and blurry to do any good.
              2000 Red Firebird W68

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X