Glass Packs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass Packs?

Does anybody know how a glasspack would sound on a v6?

just get a new muffler, i hate glasspacks
    2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

Comment

Originally posted by 99PewterBird:
      Does anybody know how a glasspack would sound on a v6?
      New muff pimp, those things sound like crap. The worse thing about them is the fact that you can easily distinguish them from anything else, please don't do that to you car man.
      -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

the only way glass packs sound right is when they are used in conjunction with a muffler or a resonator. NEVER JUST USE A GLASS PACK!!!
        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Well i got flowmasters on there right now n they sound like crap and i want somethin louder so whats the cheapest way i could go?

Comment

A cutout on the I-pipe would do the trick, or if you want stupid loud and a sluggish car, cutout at the collector before the cat, that's LOUD!
            1997 Pontiac Firebird 3.9L<br /><br /> - TSP Dyno Tuned<br /> - Bored 0.040<br /> - ARP Rod Bolts / Head Studs<br /> - Custom CAI<br /> - Pacesetter Ceramic Headers / !Cat<br /> - 3\" Catback w/SLP Firehawk Muffler<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/649312\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/649312</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X