0-2 Sensor Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-2 Sensor Codes

Ive had an SES light for a long time, installed headers, cat, (another) full exhaust and O2 sim, deleted codes and ran fine for two weeks. now, they're back.

heres the readings:

P0140 - O2 Sensor Curcuit No Activity Detected (Bank 1 Sensor 2)

P0146 - O2 Sensor Curcuit No Activity Detected (Bank 1 Sensor 3)

P0155 - O2 Sensor Heater Curcuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 1)

anyone know which locations these sensors are?
    \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Bank 1 Sensor 2= pre catylitic converter
    Bank 1 Sensor 3= After catylitic converter
    Bank 2 sensor 1= Passenger side Manifold

Thats what my book shows anyway.

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

how can they be showing 'No activity' pre-cat is a brand new sensor, post cat is simulator. I ran tha car a day w/ plugs in the pre and post cat... ran really rich, pre-cat sensor helped adjust the fuel and leaned it out. Any suggestions or should I just forget about them like I did before and wait for the HP Tuners programming?
      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Welcome the the wonderful world of GM electrical systems.
        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

r u sure they are plugged in, i would check the simulater when the car is on to see if the light on it is on. my 02 sim has a little light that turns on when the key is on.

also, check to see that you have a good connection with your o2s/wires/computer. anything else is beyond me, good luck
          96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X