No announcement yet.

If money was no object...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be going true dual with an x-pipe under the axle out to my Borla tips next month already ordered the X-pipe now I just have to decide between the dynomax bullets or the Borla XR-1s
    02 Firebird NX wet kit, MAFT,Coated pacesetter headers,ORP, Borla catback, !fra, whisper lid,NGK TR6\', taylor wires, hpp3, autometer gauges, 30th and 35th stripes,macewen silver gauge overlay, painted interior and calipers, ww spoiler, transgo shift kit, corvette servo, BMR stb,boxed lower control arms, custom subframe connectors

Comment

The Borla, deffinately :D
      2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

If money weren't an object, I wouldn't be wasting it on exhaust anyway. Just snag a used loudmouth for $150 and call it a day.
        -Rob
        <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X