ONEQUICKV6 HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONEQUICKV6 HELP!

I have some questions reguarding texas speed and sending in my pcm.. Please I M me Reelbigfish964 or respond to this post
    Mystic Teal Metallic
    ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Ask yourself a very important question... does tuning really involve your Intake/Exhaust or should it be advanced engine/tuning? Also if you need to contact a member of this site directly please use E-MAIL.
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

actually its a question involving my exhaust... but I guess youre right.. Sorry guys. If it isnt too inconvenient please ignore this thread unless you are "onequickv6"
      Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

If this is truely about exhaust then please put that someone in the subject heading or in your actual post.

Only thing you have a question about is his business Texas Speed and sending in a PCM. None of that constitutes exhaust ;) If any of us can help you feel free to ask away but be specific. If you need just Matt's help please feel free to IM or e-mail him but be specific ;)
        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

maybe you guys can help since he isnt responding.. I plan on getting an exhaust. What happens when i get an exhaust, can he tune it in advance for my exhaust even though i dont have it yet? Will i have to send it in later? and How much would it cost for me to buy a new pcm from him and have it tuned?
          Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

Having just exhaust as a mod isn't worth getting custom tuning. Unless your car is an auto in which case you would get alot out of the transmission tuning that TSP does, and could get them to throw on a basic performance tune for the engine as well. However if you have a manual save your money and wait untill you have more mods to worry about tuning ;) As for pricing that will have to be discussed with Matt himself.

Now to answer your question. He can tune it in advance just tell him the mods you have. If all your doing in advance is exhaust it can be tuned before hand (they are just giving you generic tunes anyway, not like they are dyno tuning it). You won't have to send it in later due to just exhaust. Once again, no clue as to his pricings, you'd have to contact him. He most likely won't be back to work untill Tuesday.

Comment

They can take care of you, even if you don't have all your exhaust components on just yet. Call and ask for Jason, he's the tuning man!
              <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Originally posted by OneQuickV6:
                They can take care of you, even if you don't have all your exhaust components on just yet. Call and ask for Jason, he's the tuning man!
                you said the email tune was free right if we already have the HPT ? and i can send my bin file and they work from there?&gt;
                www.turbov6camaro.com
                1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

No, its not free. It used to be around $200 for an e-mail tune if you have the software. You send the file and such to them, they tune it and send it abck. Updates are easier too!
                  <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X