Opinions on CIA headers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on CIA headers...

CIA headers aren't really talked about much on here and from what I hear they're the most expensive yet, best quality (build wise) you can get. So basically I just wanted to know what everyone thinks of em.
    \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

&lt;in no way rude&gt; Use the search button
    Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

When I get headers those are the ones I am planning on getting. I think the cost of them keeps a lot of people from getting them. However, from the posts I have read they are the highest quality out there and I haven't read a negative post about them yet.
      SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

^^^^thats cause many people dont get them ;)

SEARCH
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I'll be receiving the headers and y-pipe here real soon. I'm also gonna put on a magnaflow cat-back as well as a carsound cat. I'll post my opinions. So far, Dan has been friendly and prompt. I'm looking forward to receiving them.
          98 firebird A4

Comment

You've never read negative posts about then because they have sold under 10 of them total lol. Compare that to the number of pacesetter ;)
            00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

What are you talking about saying they sold under 10? This site alone has at least 13 members that have them (referencing the 'which exhaust/headers do you have' sticky) and I have 2 friends that also have them that never come on this board. I'm sure there are others that have them that don't post on this board also.
              Eclipse 8443, CDT ES-620s in doors (Clarion APX401.2), IEK, CDT 6X in rear(HU), Image Dynamics ID10v.3D.4 in stealthbox(Clarion DPX1001.2)<br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/larryfirebird33\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/id/larryfirebird33</a><br />borla cat-back, FTRA, whisper lid

Comment

*yawn* And they do how much good to this board? None.

Edit: My bad they have sold under 20 :rolleyes:
                00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

if you have the money, buy the CIA headers. they are good and worth the money
                  2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

according to the owners of virus and pathogen, the CIA headers are nice, btu the primaries are to short. and that why they went with RK Sport instead.

i was thinking of getting CIA to if/when i get a camaro.
                    my 02 Lancer might be totaled, some 60 yr old lady in a van t-boned it in the driver side front wheel. if its totaled im either getting a v6 camaro or a 1g dsm...probably the camaro though!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      4 days ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X