Tubular Mani's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubular Mani's

Do stock Pre-2000 Y pipe hook up to the 2000+ mani's im preping the car for turbo and wana put the mani's on... will i b ok?
    ---

you will be okay if you are able to do some cutting/welding.

they won't bolt right up, though.

Comment

whats differnt about them thatd id have to fix?
      ---

Comment

TTT
        ---

Comment

I would seriously consider having a custom Y-pipe made. I have a 2001 with the tubular manifolds and they look pretty decent as far as free flowing but the stock Y-pipe is horribly small with dimples and creases all over it.. not the best choice especially for a turbo car IMO...
          RD in AZ<br />2001 V6 Camaro, A4, Mystic Teal<br /><a href=\"http://www.azfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.azfba.com</a><br /><br />Mods so far:<br /><br />Brand new wiper blades... Hah!!<br />T/A Diff Cover and Stud Kit<br />\"Dremel\" modified factory lid with K&N filter

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoy9994:
            I would seriously consider having a custom Y-pipe made. I have a 2001 with the tubular manifolds and they look pretty decent as far as free flowing but the stock Y-pipe is horribly small with dimples and creases all over it.. not the best choice especially for a turbo car IMO...
            hes not going to use the stock y-pipe for the turbo ;) he was hoping his stocker would fit so he could throw on the tubulars on before getting the turbo and custom y-pipe [img]smile.gif[/img]
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

When i swapped my 97 motor for my 2000 i had to cut about 4 inches out of the down pipes and then reweld them. Just simple cuts and welds thats all.
              the black 97 <br /> New favorite Mods: Hptuners, and SLP 2OTL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X