Just have a quick guestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just have a quick guestion

ok i did a search on this and it did not really answer my guestion so i thought i would try to ask some friends. Is i possile to run the Z-Hood ram air as well as the ram air kit from fasttoys or maybe even whisper or something. I would think that sine one is coming up from the bottom and one is coming down from the top i would be able to run both. If i can,t which one is the best to get for added hp. thanks [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    To speed or not to speed that is the question.

Well, I wouldn't think there would be much noticeable difference between an "under the hood" ram air kit, or an actual ram air hood. Only real difference is looks. I wouldn't recommend running both at the same time though, as the hole in your airbox from the ram air kit will let air escape that was brought in the from the ram air hood, and vice versa. Stick with one or the other, doesn't matter which. If you wanna spend the extra money and get the extra looks, get the hood, if you don't care about the looks though, then I'd just go with the kit which is cheaper, or better yet the free ram air mod, cheapest of them all.
    Kyle M<br />--------------<br /><a href=\"http://grdws6.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Trans Am WS6</a> (silver, A4) - lid, cutout, stage 3 shift kit, 12 bolt, vig 3200, tranny cooler, bmr sfc/stb, torq thrust ii. <b>12.688 @ 106.47mph -=- 1.756 60\'</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X