Can yall tell me why yall do this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can yall tell me why yall do this

Can yall tell me why everyone does a 2 3" 90 bends to make the y-pipe I had mine custom set so that I have 2 3" 45 degree bends. My friend dynoed his car with 2 90's and one run with 2 45's and the was like a 3-5 hp difference 2 runs on each bend. Especially if yall have headers. You are just killing your flow. Lol please tell if I'm wrong. To me mine sounds better and flows better. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)
    <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

hey slacker..lol....where did you get the work done..im in the market for a s pipe made so my 3 inch i pipe will fit [img]tongue.gif[/img]

o yeah they do it for fun and the shear joy of Pi$$ing you off...

Jeff W [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img]

BTW im in sugarland also..

Comment

Mikes mufflers on i-10
      <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

Comment

where exactly?

I 10 is pretty long and has a few exits on it...

thanks..were you happy with their work?

Jeff W

Comment

Hehe. I-10 is pretty long. Heck it goes all the way from Florida to California.

The way he uses Ya'll I'd bet down in the southeast with me and not out west. Alabama or Mississippi maybe?

Comment

dont insult us texans.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

yeah i think i know the one hes talkin about but need to be sure

catch YALL later

Jeff W [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that yall or is it YOU ALL I-10 is a lloonngg hiway.
              &gt;&gt;OH 1 FIREBIRD SunsetOrangeMetalic<br />Not at All Stock

Comment

im doing this tomorrow replacing my cat to a carsound 3" cat and putting in 45 degree bends
                and getting rid of that restrictive 90 degree bend.

Did you have to remove that guard that protects the exhaust to keep the 3" pipe or does it rest on it? Im seeing this as a possible problem.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gt1953:
                  Is that yall or is it YOU ALL I-10 is a lloonngg hiway.<hr></blockquote>

Ya'll is the singular form.
                  All ya'll is the plural form.

Comment

NBMA4V6 what free mods did you do and were did you get them from?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by slacker69:
                      Can yall tell me why everyone does a 2 3" 90 bends to make the y-pipe I had mine custom set so that I have 2 3" 45 degree bends. My friend dynoed his car with 2 90's and one run with 2 45's and the was like a 3-5 hp difference 2 runs on each bend. Especially if yall have headers. You are just killing your flow. Lol please tell if I'm wrong. To me mine sounds better and flows better. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;) <hr></blockquote>

I didn't even think about two 45 degree pipes working for a S pipe, BUT since I pictured it in my head; It will work. I'm gonna send it back to jcwhitney and make an exchange. Good looking out Slacker..
                      <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

I take the Grand Parkway or aka highway 99 to I-10 and take it up 2 exits till u see it a red sign that says mikes mufflers and brakes. Right next to a Rustang dealership

Comment

I cant be the only one who has done this right. Like Magnus or Stephan must have done this

Comment

my free mods are..FREE RAM AIR, homemade whisper lid, raised airbox, post lid pipe to eleminate air baffles

o yeah im going to go to mikes muffler but maybe try to find one closer to the house so i can get it done soooner....

i will ask for the 2 45% bends though

Jeff W

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X