Custom Ramair (This is cool)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Ramair (This is cool)

Go 3/4 down and look at this, the guy made his OWN ram air hood out of the stock one - amazing...

http://members.tripod.com/~LS1_PWR/website/Mods.htm
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Thats cool as he!!. You gona try that Card?
    97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

Damn that guy has dropped some serious cash on that car. It must be nice :rolleyes: [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
      2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

I am so going to do that! Puts a new twist on "Free Ram Air"!!!

Very doable, should be added to the mods list, and works well with the raised airbox too! With this you can have underhood ram air and this one too, wow i'm liking it!

Scott
        ::As i add this to my mods list::

Comment

I'm scared to even look at my car with a cutting tool in my hand, much less go through with it... For me, it would be more painless to just buy a Raptor hood :D

Unless of course I knew of someone who was competent enough to perform the job for me - there's no way Im gonna do it by hand though, I cant even color between the lines!
          2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
          Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Aww it won't be that hard! I'm going to do it whenever I get a spare afternoon/weekend. Damn that is going to work well. I may do that tomorrow afternoon! Since we lost our game so bad and we have it off, woohoo!!!

Scott

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X