Anyone remember seeing pics of my longtubes?? their getting fixed. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember seeing pics of my longtubes?? their getting fixed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember seeing pics of my longtubes?? their getting fixed.

A while back there were some pics on here showing my longtubes on my motor. I had some comments about how the drivers side has a huge freaking 90* bend and the bend sucked. Well my friend up the street has a race car trailer and he told me he will gladly tow my car to the shop to get the header fixed, the shop is gonna do it for 40.00. They are going to straighten the drivers header so it faces more straight back, man im excited to get that huge restriction taken out [img]smile.gif[/img] Me and the guy at the shop agreed that if he had the car there it would be 100 times easier fixing the header, so the car is being towed there [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
    New Owner!
    by LETZRIDE
    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
    2 days ago
  • ssms5411
    Little work today
    by ssms5411
    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
    2 weeks ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X