take off Z28 exhaust????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take off Z28 exhaust????????

i've been readin this forum for a couple days now and i keep reading about take off z28 exhaust, are you guys refering to just puttin on a z28's stock exhaust on your v-6? if so, is that all it takes because i was talkin to a buddy of mine who's friend has a z28 with aftermarket exhaust and he still has his stock exhaust and said he'd just give it to me. also i got a buddy who will give me his whole borla system with 2 mufflers and piping that he just took off his cobra for $250 but ive heard you can't put 2 mufflers on camaros???? how will each the z28 and borla sound on my stock 3.8? sorry if i sound like a dumbass i dont know too much yet im still learning. thanks guys

Well I've heard 6's on the Borla, it sounded good at low end but very ricey at high end. The Z28 exhaust will be much quieter. I've heard just about all exhaust setups on the 6's and they all sound ricey at high end. You just need to figure out if you want it loud or quiet.
    2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Daytona Blue, Frost leather interior, navigation, 18 inch wheels, M6, fully loaded, intake, crank pulley.<br /><br />Previous cars:<br />1991 Mustang (347)<br />2002 RS Camaro<br />1985 IROC-Z (305)<br />1994 Camaro convertible V6

Comment

since i put my headers on, it has nearly knocked out that noice at high end
      1997 Camaro RS<br /><br />3\" Flowmaster Exhaust,Pacesetter headers,Catco Cat,Cold Air Intake,Clear bumper lights altezzas,chrome rear bumper letters,chrome badges, headlight conversion kit(soon to come),2 12 MTX Thunder 8000, MTX 6500d amp, Fosgate 1 farad cap

Comment

Z-28 exhaust all the way if you want something quiet and the dual exhaust look. I would also try the Dynomax Super Turbo. That one sounded nice when I had it on, just a little too much drone at hightway speeds.
        98 Camaro V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X