quite muffler ..... For my sis's cavilier - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quite muffler ..... For my sis's cavilier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quite muffler ..... For my sis's cavilier

Ok my sister has a 97 cavilier. She wants a quiet muffler, but she goes through those cheep stock ones really fast cuz she only drives in town most of the time and they rust out fast.
    I know when i had my dynomax super turbo, for my car it was almost stock quiet. So my ? is do any of you know where i could get a really quiet muffler that is half way high flow for my sisters car?

Thanks
    bw
    1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Might just want to try a little borla super turbo muffler or something like that...get the newest jegs catalong and find a generic muffler like that in there.
    Ed
    2001 Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X