Edlebrock plus other stuff !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edlebrock plus other stuff !!!!!!

OMG ok well first let this be known my previous exhaust was just straight pipes that Y'ed over the axel to make duals [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] i hated it even since day one. New exhaust Catco high flow cat 3" in/out ($50.99 Summit) custom 3' s pipe and 3 inch back to where the edlebrock 3" starts. Edlebrock catback ($279.99 Summit) 2 3.5" slash cut tips. Instalation, tips and S and I pipe. ($120) Man that is a nice sounding sytem, not even to mention the fact that it pulls ALL the way through the RPM range my car used to pretty much die after 5K now it steadily pulls. It sounds i think about as good as you will possibly get from a 6 9 asside from Stefans. And if it sounds good now it suposedly only gets btter as the muffler burns in. But i give catco + 3" pipe edlebrock [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Congrats. Heard nothin but the best from edelbrock. What was the part number for the 3" edelbrock catback?
    NO NOTHING CAR FAN

Comment

3" edelbrock rules!

good system, i recommend it to anyone
      *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

I ordered a few pipes that will be 3 inches to go from the cat to the exhaust, and as soon as those are in, my edlebrock exhaust and my 3 inch catco cat will be put on. I hope mine sounds as good as yours does!

-DrkMind11
        <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

Ahhhhhhh, another satisfied edlebrock owner
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Yeh james i think it had a litle of your convincing to do w/ it to :D yeh not bad for a $400 including instal and tips exhaust BORLA = [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img] Edlebrock = [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
            AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X