K&N FIPK Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K&N FIPK Install

Alright boys (and girls) - bought a pre-owned (sounds better than used) K & N FIPK with the 1LE Elbow and I have absolutely no idea how to install although it seems pretty self explanatory. Does anybody have the instructions that they can email me (dnr518@hotmail.com). I'm assuming that I take off all the stock "stuff" and then just install as it appears. One question I have is where does the sensor go? To the hole in the K & N that is blocked off right now by the white cover cap? Seems to be the right place. Also, just looking at it, it looks like there isn't enuf room to fit it all, especially when the conical filter is installed. Oh, btw, I have a 96 RS (bought the K & N from Tiago - GOOOD to deal with for used stuff, delivered exactly what he promised for an extremely reasonable price). Anybody able to answer my questions? Thanks in advance.

The Zipster
    The Zipster<br />1996 Arrest Me Red Camaro RS Convertible. 80 Series Flow, K&N FIPK, Tint, Front & Back Carbon Fiber Light Covers, Lotsa Zaino\'s!

I am actually wondering the same thing here.
    1994 Chevrolet Camaro<br />K&N FIPK<br />Jet Stage 2<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/491760\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/491760</a>

Comment

the filter itself goes undernear where your stock airbox is into the "fender well" or whatever that is, you'll see the hole once you remove the stock airbox ect.

the part that is capped off is where your A.i.r tube should go, check your stock setup and you will notice the rubber hose connected near the airbox.

The intake should fit fine [img]smile.gif[/img]
      \'94 Firebird, 3.4 M5.<br />Arctic white w/ red anniversary stripe. ASP underdrive pulley set, Magnaflow 2.5\" stainless catback, CAT, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK2, 1000 watt stereo system capped 1F, Eagle Alloys 16\" 077\'s, 180 Deg. Thermo.

Comment

at least that's how it is on my 3.4
        \'94 Firebird, 3.4 M5.<br />Arctic white w/ red anniversary stripe. ASP underdrive pulley set, Magnaflow 2.5\" stainless catback, CAT, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK2, 1000 watt stereo system capped 1F, Eagle Alloys 16\" 077\'s, 180 Deg. Thermo.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X