Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question? on Borla

Does aonyone have this exhaust part #140028
    cause I'm planning to get it. And cant find the size of it so I'm gessing its 3" setup since its for a V8. Please any input on it.

Right now its between Dynomax and Borla for my decision. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Is that for the cat-back or just the rear section?
    Anyhoo...if you get a borla-cat back you wont be sorry [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

Yeah its a whole cat back. I wonder why does it cost less is it maybe because its not adjustable?
      Anyhow hope it will sound good with the carsound cat I got?
      -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

Yea the cat-back is definitly worth it. You will want to be able to adjust the tone it makes a difference in the sound deepending on which one you use. Not sure what it will sound like with carsound cat though.
        Factory:Camaro 5 speed, Color Pewter, w/ t-tops and Y87 package. <br />Engine: K&N filter w/ Whisper Lid, FRA, Borla adjustable cat-back exhaust. Hurst w/ Short Stick<br />Interior:Oil temp. and Air/Fuel ratio gauges, System.<br />Exterior: Black outs front and back, 18 in. Lenso rims w/ Kumho Supra 275/35ZR18 tires, also limo tint on sides and back.<br />173.2rwhp-----200.5tq

Comment

borla can never sound bad :D
          2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X