Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Scott Black

Do you have a sound clip of your gmmg?
    1999 Firebird Black<br />A4 3.08 gears<br />Mods: Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, Raised Air Box, K&N Air Filter, Direct Hits Ignition, Flowmaster American Thunder 3\", 160 Degree Hypertech Thermostat, SLP Fan Switch, 3\" High Flow Cat<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=273903\" target=\"_blank\">My car on Cardomain</a>

Negatory. It's not even on the car anymore. I get my Corsa/Headers done this weekend though. I'll see if anyone has a recorder up here at college station.

Scott

Comment

ah sweet i would like to hear that, i am thinking of throwing this borla away its starting to sound like **** lol
      1999 Firebird Black<br />A4 3.08 gears<br />Mods: Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, Raised Air Box, K&N Air Filter, Direct Hits Ignition, Flowmaster American Thunder 3\", 160 Degree Hypertech Thermostat, SLP Fan Switch, 3\" High Flow Cat<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=273903\" target=\"_blank\">My car on Cardomain</a>

Comment

do you have a sound clip yet scott?

Comment

Waiting on damn header gaskets from the dealer. Supposedly they are on backorder??? WTF??? Gonna start tearing it apart today since we are tired of waiting all week. I haven't forgotten. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Scott

Comment

ah ok [img]smile.gif[/img] my dealership got them the next day i thought that was very odd

Comment

What happened with the GMMG? I thought you were raving about it before.

I want to see your ride, next time we go out to the track we should both actually bring our cars, lmao.
              AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

What happened with the GMMG? I thought you were raving about it before.

I want to see your ride, next time we go out to the track we should both actually bring our cars, lmao.
                AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

I sold the GMMG for that killer deal on the Corsa. 1 month old with the premium tips and a tiny ding, for 400 bones. Can't beat that. I didn't even know it had the premium tips.

GMMG would have been too noisy with my bigass converter, i think. Corsa is so nice and quiet.

Word on that track part.

Scott

Comment

You said the loudmouth was the best exhaust then you said the gmmg was the best, now you say corsa?? Its not always the more you pay the btter it is.
                    Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SLOWBRAEATER:
                      You said the loudmouth was the best exhaust then you said the gmmg was the best, now you say corsa?? Its not always the more you pay the btter it is.<hr></blockquote>

Umm!!!
                      What the **** are you talking about???
                      I traded the loudmouth in three days it was so horrible, straight up for the GMMG.
                      I sold the GMMG because it would have been too noisy with the big converter I have.
                      Get your facts straight before you talk ****, ***.

Scott

Edit: And WHEN did I ever say pay more $$$ to have the best exhaust??? Damn, way to fill my mouth with stuff i don't say. :rolleyes:

[ September 28, 2002: Message edited by: Scott Black ]</p>

Comment

he never said any of these exhausts was the best you post whore, go back to the rock you crawled out of

Comment

wow such wonderful hospitality, guess i should have figured what kind of talking there would be from 17 year old punks!!
                          Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SLOWBRAEATER:
                            wow such wonderful hospitality, guess i should have figured what kind of talking there would be from 17 year old punks!!<hr></blockquote>

you assume too much without knowing anyone on this board that is what makes you an ******* kid

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                              New Owner!
                              by LETZRIDE
                              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                              4 days ago
                            • ssms5411
                              Little work today
                              by ssms5411
                              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                              2 weeks ago
                            • LETZRIDE
                              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X