X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this muffler the one?

Hey guys, I was wondering if this muffler

http://www.texas-speed.com/item_deta...ProductID=1131

is the one I would use if I wanted to replace the 80 series in my cat-back system.

thanks

rob
    \"I\'m going to torment you beyond the end of time, and hit you with a steamroller!\"

It will sound better than the 80 Series, but performance will be the same.
    <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

ok thanks. Sound is what I'm going for.
      \"I\'m going to torment you beyond the end of time, and hit you with a steamroller!\"

Comment

That's actually a 43083, that part number is the 80 series. Look on flowmastermufflers.com if you dont believe me.

P.S. Matt, not trying to mess up your business, just dont want people to waste a bunch of money welding the wrong muffler on. If I'm wrong or you put the wrong part number on your site, let me know.
        99 3800 NBM Camaro - (Xcessive Xcelleration Racing Team)<br />Ram/Cold Air Induction (custom)<br />Modified 4l60e Valve Body<br />Z28 Catback<br />SS Hood <br />Modified 99 GM 3800II <br />JB Performance Engineering<br />jfbperformance@cox.net

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird:
          It will sound better than the 80 Series, but performance will be the same.
          when you say sound better, do you mean louder, or lower. I have an 80 series a well. Will a 40 series fit on a 4th gen f-body?

[ April 21, 2004, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: '98 BlackBird ]
          New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
          RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
          crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
          The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

This is not a direct bolt-on replacement muffler. It is intended for LS1 cars and has dual exit. HERE is the Adobe Acrobat specs page for it. We also have the Rumbler listed on the V6 part of the site, which is not a bolt-on. Sometimes with our cars you just have to modify things a bit to make the better equipment work:)
            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X