How much power would I loose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much power would I loose?

Hi i'm planning on getting tiago's turbo in the future but for now i'm going to get my exhaust done. So I decided i'll go 3in cause I plan to have the power adder in the future.

I'm looking into this magnaflow system that's 3in and I plan to get the 3in hi flow cat. This guy on ebay sells them together with free shiping for like 335.

how much power loss am I going to feel till i get the power adder.

Also does anyone know if that is a good price for both the exhaust system and hiflow cat? Or please post a link to a place that has it cheaper.

Thanks
    Scott
    95 camaro 3.4 &lt; Jc whitney Exhaust, Chrome intake stage 2, Rk sport headers, msd dis-4, 160*thermo, Jet stage 2 chip, black racing stripes.<br /><br />91 Camaro rs 5.0 tbi gone but not forgoten

you aren't going to loose any power doing a 3" exhaust. thats just a myth. your tourqe will change from the bottom to closer to the top. especially with headers.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

You will notice a change in the torque and HP curve, but mostly for the better.

-Justin
      <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X