What should be my next upgrade I need some advice. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be my next upgrade I need some advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should be my next upgrade I need some advice.

I just bought by intake, exhaust, and new wheels and tires. What should be my next performance upgrade?
    The mods: Flowmaster 3\" catback exhaust system, K&N Aircharger Intake Kit, Polished 077 Eagle wheels and more to come.

Can you be more specific? what intake and what exhaust including what size, is it a full cat back system, what kind of cat, did you replace your headers? Are you looking to put on a charger/turbo in the future? Are you going to do NOS? Are you going to be racing?

Not trying to be rude, just trying to get more information on where you want to end up and what the current mods are.
    Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

I agree. Also, what year camaro do you have? Knowing the year/ engine type would get you more specific information and probably even part numbers for the things you're looking for.
      2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

More information please? Did you get headers with the exhaust? By the way guys it's a 99 Camaro so it's a 3.8, it's in his profile. What options did your car come with? What gears? LSD? I would normally suggest either suspension mods or and LSD if you don't already have one, and gears depending on what your car came with.
        2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

Hey, I have a K&N aircharger kit as my intake and a 3" Flowmaster catback exhaust. That is the only mods i did so far. I have stock gears to answer your question on my 99 3.8 v6 camaro. i dont really know much about gearing so any info would be helpful. Also what do you guys think i should do next. I dont really have a great deal of money to spend now, but what should be my next upgrade and give me the biggest bang for my buck to bring my 1/4 mile time down?
          Thanks
          mike
          The mods: Flowmaster 3\" catback exhaust system, K&N Aircharger Intake Kit, Polished 077 Eagle wheels and more to come.

Comment

I would finish off the exaust. Get some headers and a Hi-flow cat.
            Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X