This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't Start

I have installed the flowmaster 40 series about 3 weeks ago and everything was fine until couple of days ago. I put the kay in and it will not start it the first try, only the second. Is this normal or shound I have it checked?

Thank you

your cat convertor may need to be replaced. other than that i have no idea
    \'94 Firebird, 3.4 M5.<br />Arctic white w/ red anniversary stripe. ASP underdrive pulley set, Magnaflow 2.5\" stainless catback, CAT, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK2, 1000 watt stereo system capped 1F, Eagle Alloys 16\" 077\'s, 180 Deg. Thermo.

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan1994:
      your cat convertor may need to be replaced. other than that i have no idea

If it doesnt do it regularly then I would worry about it. if it does. A voltmeter can tell you loads. Also, when you turn the key if your voltage gauge drops a little like it usually does, then it most likely the starter solenoid. If it doesnt, then it is either the nuetral safety/clutch switch or the ignition switch. Good luck. ;)
      Jordan<br />15.09@90.7<br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=21\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 Camaro 3.4 M5</b></a>

Comment

thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X