160 degree thermostats for a 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 160 degree thermostats for a 98

I was looking around for new chips and modules for my 1998 firebird, and i want to get a jet stage 2 module but it requires i get a 160 degree thermostat. I went hunting but i could never find a thermostat for the 1998 3.8L, it always came up to 97 and under, and ive been searching for quite a while. Does anyone know where i can find a thermostat for my car, if so, leave me a link or something, again its a 1998 3.8L firebird with a Rumbler Catback, and a CAI, and a few other lil mods.
    1998 Firebird 3.8L<br />Whisper air lid with K&N<br />Texas Speed and Performance Rumbler catback<br />Hypertech 160 degree Powerstat<br />AIM ID= defect111<br />Groveland Township Firefighter

I just asked the same question last week. The 97 thermostats work for the 98+ go to texas-speed, they have them for like $10.
    -------------------------<br />\'99 Camaro A4 HUGGER ORANGE<br />Mods:<br />JET CHIP Stage 2 (for sale)<br />Magnaflow Catback System 2.5\"<br />SLP CAI<br />!FRA<br />160 degree Thermo<br /><br />Email: Maniac02570@aol.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X