Exhaust Sound Clips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Sound Clips...

I know this has been posted many times, and I have already done a search and downloaded all those files.. but I need more.. why? I'm making a site with a lot of exhaust sounds, some vocab, a diagram of exhaust, and comparison of all exhausts for v6s. They will include price, sound and comments from people that I have already got int he lounge. If you want to add more comments, just put them in here. Include:

Exhaust / Comments / Sound / Price

But anyhoo.. page is almost done, just need some sound clips.. is there any of you out there with some sound clips on your hands that you want to send to me? Even if you don't have it on a website you can e-mail it to me or we can figure something out. I won't use your bandwidth, becuase I'm gonna download it and then host it off my computer. Thanks in advance.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

I'm about to go install the quick cam and microphone on my friends laptop (poor man's digi cam) so i can get some clips of mine. hopefully i'll have some later tonight!

btw, I have:
    3" in/out Catco
    stock S-pipe
    3" Dynomax I-pipe
    3" over-axle pipe
    Flowmaster muffler w/ T/A oval style tips

Comment

well as soon as i get my exhaust system in the mail... any day now! and get it installed w/ a new highflow cat and 3" piping.... i will send u some clips sound and maybe movie if ya want it.
      <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

Alright thanks, you can e-mail me or just put a post in here... I check both.
        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

I have headers 3"high flow and flowmaster i will make a clip when i have time

I also have a cutout i will make a clip of that as well
          <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

Comment

Please guys? So far just "I'll get them to ya'" no actual clips. Someone help me out here. HELP ME HELP YOU! :D

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X