Just poured Seafoam in my car, and... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just poured Seafoam in my car, and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could i use this on my 3.1?
    and if so, how would i do it?
    1992 Camaro RS<br />Performance: K/N filter and custom CAI<br />Stereo/Electronics: 10\" Kicker Subwoofers, DEHP-4400 Pioneer Head Unit<br />Maintenance: New brake lines, New transmission mount<br />Upcoming: Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Catco Catalytic Converter

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by unvc92camarors:
      could i use this on my 3.1?
      and if so, how would i do it?
      <hr></blockquote>

It can be used on any car, just pour it into a vacuum line that goes into the intake with the engine running. If you can't find a vacuum line, pour it into the brake booster line that is located just behind the master cylinder. Engine needs to be running because it sucks it into the intake and cylinders.

----------------------------------------------
      HAHA, I just read this thread and was LMAO at the stories..the fire dept...neighbors haha..Anyway..does the smoke smell at all? How much is this sea foam stuff? thanks...
      ----------------------------------------------

The smoke doesn't really have a bad odor to it, but you really don't want to stand around breathing it either. It costs about $6.00 per pint.

-Marc

[ April 29, 2003: Message edited by: hockeyman ]</p>
      sigpic

Comment

Wow this Sea Foam thing is just like carb cleaner. I cleaned my throttle body the same day I did my TransGo and Vette Servo and my god I was so freaked out when I saw all that smoke I thought I really F*ck*d something up. I agree with Hockeyman DON'T do the SeaFoam or use Carb cleaner at night.
        98 Camaro A4<br />Y87, Y3F, GU6 3.42 Gears, TransGo Shift kit Stage II with Corvette Servo, ZR1 Ram Air Intake, Air Silencer mod, SLP Quad Center Exhaust w/Flowmasters 80 Series, Suncoast Z Style Hood, K&N Air and Oil Filter, 180 Thermo, homemade Manual Fan switch, Clear Corner Lights, Reflective rear Camaro decal, Clear Coat Camaro Grill with Silver Camaro letters, SLP Badge, Y87 Rear decal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X