homemade home depot CAI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homemade home depot CAI

Im making my own CAI from just a 3" bent metal tubeing for my 97, and i was wonder, can i disconnect the air flow sensor from the stock airbox and just hook it into my tubeing, its just like wire type tubing, and if so, how do u take off the sensor? thanks
    97\' Black Firebird W68<br />mods as of yet- home depot CAI, Dynomax exhaust, 255 Yokohama tires

actually i think its the air temp sensor, its in the factory air box, anyone know if and or how this comes out?
    97\' Black Firebird W68<br />mods as of yet- home depot CAI, Dynomax exhaust, 255 Yokohama tires

Comment

Well it is hard as hell to get out and dont be surprised if you break it, I broke mine and ordered one from the local Auto Parts store for $12 Just drill a 1/2"(i think) hole in your tubing and silicon it in there, it should be fine
      97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

I just said screw the hassle and put in the 4.7K resistor. No problems!
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
        1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X