Where to get B&B Tri flow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get B&B Tri flow?

I did a search on this and didn't find anything. I was almost positive that tbyrne carried this but now there site is under construction. Do they have a new site or what's the deal? Also I am looking for pacestter headers for the 3.4L. I went to their website but they are more expensive there than some of the prices getting thrown around on here.
    1995 Firebird 3.4L M5 Custom Shaved Door Handles, TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Chrome rims, New PPG paint, TA rear spoiler, 2k TA honeycomb taillights, Rear silver pontiac inlay, all silver badging, H4 headlight Conversion kit, RK Sport Ceramic headers, Hypertech Programmer, Rear disc rearend, One piece driveshaft, 3.73s with LSD, Camaro Two tone seats, Custom Stereo install

www.jcwhitney.com

and I think you can order the exhaust from www.bbexhaust.com there should be a number or something to order the system. I'm going with an edelbrock cat back so I can't speak from experience.

[ January 20, 2002: Message edited by: Liquid Silver ]</p>
    <b>Sean: 1994 Camaro daily driver</b>

Comment

best price i have seen is here tbyrne ..
      -Brad
      98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
      2000 V-Star Custom 1100
      If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
      :rock:

Comment

wait till tbyrne offers a group buy, & you get it for like $100. off regular price. He has them periodically throughout the year.
        2002 Electron Blue Corvette<br />1999 Black Mazda Truck<p>AKA: Night Rider

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X