Disconnected Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected Exhaust

I just disconnected the exhaust after my cat and it sound f*ckin great! Definatly has a v8 sound up to 4k RPM....i love it and keepin it that way
    3200 Stall , !FRA , K&N , Custom Intake , Dynomax Exhaust , 180 Thermo......Lots of weight reduction

Or just buy a cutout and have the option of closing it when you want. ;)

Matt
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Cut-Out = Money + Brazing(More Money) + iron Weight plus less flow.
      3200 Stall , !FRA , K&N , Custom Intake , Dynomax Exhaust , 180 Thermo......Lots of weight reduction

Comment

You cut it all off? How can you just disconnect it?
        RedLineVSix <br />95 Patriot Red Trans Am, M6, 3.42\'s,no rear tires<br />(SOLD!)97 Silver Camaro 3.8 Liter A4 3.42 + LSD, 1pc DS, and one messed up speedo :)

Comment

with a sawzall!

Comment

No no no , i just disconnected it and wedged the cat back onto the side of the converter

Comment

I tired to disconect mine a while ago, did u have to use an impact gun or did u just wait for it to cool 100% then unbolt it or?
              97 Special Edition Bird , Short bus stlye special

Comment

it was pretty cool when i did , my dad just got a BIG *** socket wrench and went at it after i soaked it in WD-40 and let it sit for a few

Comment

Thats EXACTLY what I did, but I threw everything away. It's like that forever now :D It sounds a TON better than a Slowmaster for sure! The idle sound it makes is awsome also.
                  <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28</a>

Comment

does anyone got a sound clip? i aint got no money and i want to have the sound so im just gonna do this for a while till i get the money for some loudmouths does it really sound good?

Comment

i did that cut it off at the cat it sounds okay up to like 4k then it sounds a lil ricey. the idle is nice though and when you barley press the gas it sounds nice but i can only tell from the inside

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X