throttle body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throttle body

Hey do they make bigger throttle bodies for our cars if so where can i get one
    My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

#1 you dont need a larger throttle body, the stock 3.8 one is huge already

#2 they don't make a larger one really. the GTP one modified might work but for just a few mm it won't do you any good.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

predator5100 - i thought you have a 3.4L?

Comment

I've heard the companies that make modified gtp throttle bodies can do something for our cars. I spoke to one of their techs. The stock is 65 mm, modified would be 67 mm. The cost was unreal like $300 plus core of ..... I don't remember but it was insane!!!!!
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

well i have a 3.4 the reason i ask is i'm having a rebuild odne and want to do everything at once
          cams, heads etc
          My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

have your existing one bored and polished then.
            1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

ask tiago about getting an LT1 throttle body to fit on the 3.4 intake! :D
              Chance<br />1999 Grand Prix GTP<br />*stock*<br />1993 Camaro<br />Custom intercooled turbo, BMR suspension, huge stereo, appearance mods......<br />and now most is FOR SALE! :p)

Comment

check FDP Performance. i think the guy's name is Franz. last time i heard, they were making a 62mm TB for the 3.4L FBody. plenum might need to be machined to match.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X