Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I was needing to know if I gut my cat will I have the SES light problem? would I have to buy the simulators? Any help is appreciated!

here's the problem with a gutted cat. problems, i mean.
    1) car will sound like @$$
    2) power isn't that much better.
    3) i might sound like ralph nader, but you're poisining yourself, and the people behind you

the moral of the story? get a high flow cat. you might even then need a simulator, but it's good for power, and good for the environment ;)
    2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

No, you don't need the simulator, you have a 3.4. There is no sensor after your cat. Email me if you need help.
      Teal 94 Camaro 3.4 Liter<br />Transgo stage 3 shiftkit, Shift module, corvette servo, SLP cold air induction,3.42 ring and pinion, Heavy Duty Posi LSD, Flowmaster exhaust, NX, blackouts

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by navyblue2000:

1) car will sound like @$$
        <hr></blockquote>

Well mine doesn't sound like @$$. :D :D
        Chance<br />1999 Grand Prix GTP<br />*stock*<br />1993 Camaro<br />Custom intercooled turbo, BMR suspension, huge stereo, appearance mods......<br />and now most is FOR SALE! :p)

Comment

So I can remove my cat and just run pipe from my catback (dynomax)to my manifolds, but soon to be headers without a problem?

Comment

Remember, tho you may not have emission testing in your area, they can still pull you over and check for a cat. I bought the Catco 3" high flow for $40, it is worth the investment. BTW, removing your cat is a $1000 fine in SC.
            Joel<br />God is my copilot, but Satan has his foot on the gas!<br />94 3.4L AutoCamaroRagtop w/MSD ignition,Accelcoilpacks,K&N FIPK,BMR SFC&STB,3\"Catco w/3\"catbackSS muffler,JetStage 2,HomemadePIAAheadlightconversion <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X