thumbs up for CAI and KN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thumbs up for CAI and KN

It is great! I felt the diffrence hell of alot! my car gets from 50 to higher speeds soooo much faster now, love this little mod with a KN! i cant wait to get my whisper lid now. I was gunna remove the maf screen, but i didnt wanna mess with it since it is very sensitive there.

taking out the MAF screen is actually not as hard or dangerous as it seems. Its quite easy

IMO
    Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

cool when I put my slp cia and kn I loved it you can diffently tell a difference it'll be even more once you get the lid to complement the rest
      look on one of the v8 boys face when he finds out he just lost to a v6 \"ha ha priceless\"<br />2000 camaro Mods: Slp cai,kn filter,whisperlid,talor spiro wires,ngk plugs, rk sport headers, 3\" Borla cat back exhaust,3.73\'s with lsd,pro 5.0 shifter,2002 Corvette wheels, lowered and 1\"1/4,painted calipers black with chrome camaro decals, hypertech programmer

Comment

I cant wait!

about the MAF, will it improve perfomance noticably? and why was it even put there if it doesnt harm it when u take it off...

Comment

glad you got it in seal.
          but don't take out the MAF screen. just my opinion, some here swear by it. do a search to review the discussions.

peace bro
          [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ June 26, 2002: Message edited by: strange_trp ]</p>
          ASE Master, L1, X1, C1. Instructor in automotive systems. 99 3800 4L60E with a few mods and a greatful dead sticker on the back window.

Comment

nope, am not taking that off [img]smile.gif[/img]

thx alot. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X