Just Off Horn w/ Casper's Regarding 02 Simulators - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Off Horn w/ Casper's Regarding 02 Simulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Off Horn w/ Casper's Regarding 02 Simulators

Backstory:
    I bought one off of Scott Black who bought the pair (he kept the other) from Thunder Racing.

The Story:
    I was getting a High Voltage reading off the one I applied to the sensor after the cat. It was throwing an SES code.

The Reaction:
    Thunder Racing gave me Casper Electronic's Phone Number (the manufacturer). I called them up and they said that on some years/applications, the sensor may need a different simulator. The one I have is a 3-wired simulator (meaning there are 3 wires involved in the construction of it) and my car apparently needs a 4-wire sim. Even though I did not purchase it through them, they were EXTREMELY NICE about it and said to send it on in and they'd replace it and ship me the correct one ASAP.

and P.S.- from now on, people just need to call Casper's direct and just order one sim at a time instead of a pair from Thunder [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Sweet!!! Post their # and website if they have one.
    Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
    "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
    http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

Cale, sorry to hear that it was malfunctioning??? I bought it new in the wrapper from the guy that sold them to me. At least you got it working right.

Scott

Comment

Scott, yea - I'm sending the old one out asap and I should have the problem solved.

Caspers:
        847-247-0484

Anyone who calls regarding the sim may want to discuss the whole 3-wire vs 4-wire construction to make sure you get the right one.
        2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X