3.8L Pacesetter Header update ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.8L Pacesetter Header update ...

Some history of my conversations with Pacesetter regarding headers for 3.8L (Pn # 70-1209) ...

Talked to them in Feb of this year ... they told me at that time they were moving their production from Mexico to Arizona and would be geared up for production 6-8 weeks after the move, say mid May.

Called in mid May and they said 6-8 weeks, still gearing up ....

Called today and they said filling lots of back orders, will be 6-8 weeks ...

Anybody willing to make any wagers on ever seeing these in production for real ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I think I'm gonna get the CIA and quit waiting on the Pacesetters .... :rolleyes:
    associate of <b><i>VENOM VI</i></b><br /><br />2000 WS6 Pewter TransAm M6<br /><b>NOT</b> stock<br /><b>330/346 rwhp/rwtq </b><br />(pre-headers)<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 Camaro M5 (the Silver Bullet) w/lot\'s of bolt-on\'s<br />-Ryan\'s car now-<br />60\': <b><i>2.165</i></b><br />1/8 run: <b><i>9.494 @ 72.57 mph<br />209rwhp/253rwtq</i></b>

I told you guys, they have been "in developement" for over two years now. Don't hold your breath.

Scott

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Scott Black:
      Don't hold your breath.<hr></blockquote>

Ditto. If they can't figure it out after half a year, I'd have some serious doubts about the product anyway...
      -James<br /><br />\'96 3.8L A4 Camaro (SOLD)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X