EVERONE WITH DYNOMAX MUFFLERS, PLEASE READ - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EVERONE WITH DYNOMAX MUFFLERS, PLEASE READ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVERONE WITH DYNOMAX MUFFLERS, PLEASE READ

I have a 95' 3.4L Camaro.
    Where did you get your dynomax super turbo muffler from?
    Is it single or dual outlet?
    What size inlet do u have?
    1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

i know this has been beat to death and the answers can be found if you search...

BUT you can buy the muffler from summit for like 60 bucks i think or any of the local muffler shops have them..

the are single inlet and dual outlet...with the inlet being 3 inch or 2.5 and the outlets 2.5 inchs

o yeah get the entire catback,i recently upgraded and the sounded is much deeper and flows better also..

Jeff W [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img]

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: NBMA4V6 ]</p>

Comment

You should be able to get them at any local Muffler shop, and the super turbo is dual outlet and the inlet size is on mine was 2.50" I think :D
      97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

Yup I got mine from summit, 2.5 in and dual 2.5 out, nice muffler good pick
        1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

super turbo local muffler shop orders it in for you
          2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X