Is there a TRUE 3 inch catback??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a TRUE 3 inch catback??

Does anybody know of a true 3 inch catback...... i.e. one that goes 3 inch from the CAT all the way BACK to the muffler ?!?!? I thought edlebrocks was and now im hearing that it isnt and i really just want the 3 inch for the sound. any help?
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

BORLA

Comment

Someone told me that B&B triflow was 3". I think thats correct.
      1995 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L <br />TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, 98-02 Honeycomb tailights, GM Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Corvette rims all the way around, custom autoloc shaved handles, camaro two tone interior, silver badging, clear front marker lenses, RK sport headers, gutted cat, dynomax dual exhaust, Rear disc rearend, Richmond 3.73 gears, Zexel torsen LSD, Cross drilled front rotors, 2 12\" MTX thunder 8000s, Clarion 400W amp, MTX 5 1/4 <br />Components, thunder 4262 amp, pioneer head unit, Hypertech power programmer (Yes it does exist)

Comment

Magnaflow, american thunder cat-back(flowmaster)
        1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by scooby:
          Someone told me that B&B triflow was 3". I think thats correct.<hr></blockquote>

Nope, 2.5".

Scott

Comment

Dynomax has em for the 98+ cars(17327). It will work on your car also with the exception of replacing the hangars.
            <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

Borla, Flowmaster "american thunder", Magnaflow, GMMG, SLP "loudmouth"
              2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

If you want Edelbrock, you can always just buy the muffler, and get the muffler shop to make you some 3" pipes... or order 3" pipes from summitracing.
                Kyle M<br />--------------<br /><a href=\"http://grdws6.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Trans Am WS6</a> (silver, A4) - lid, cutout, stage 3 shift kit, 12 bolt, vig 3200, tranny cooler, bmr sfc/stb, torq thrust ii. <b>12.688 @ 106.47mph -=- 1.756 60\'</b>

Comment

Ok i am getting sooo frustrated. Will the system for the SINGLE cat LT1 93-97 fit my 96 3.8 ??? if it is just the hangers that are different that is fine? Another question will a high flow cat give me a SES light or not, do i have to get o2 sims ??? Man this is sooo difficult i just want a 3 inch exhaust 3 inch mandrel bent tubing and a 3 inch high flow cat IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK !?!? lol man I may end up just getting the muffler ( and high flow cat if that doesnt set off a ses light ) and get a shop to custom make it [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] ........
                  AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X