Where can I find o2 sensor part numbers? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find o2 sensor part numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find o2 sensor part numbers?

I'm trying ot either confirm or disprove that my o2 sensor is the same as ones on LS1's. Also, whethere they are the same as those on pre-2000 model V6'. If there is a difference between these two, what is it? I called the local chevy dealership and the guy didn't seem to pleased to be looking this information up for me. He said he couldn't say that they were the same or different, they had different part numbers for a 2000 LS1 and V6 o2 sensors though.

I'm attempting to find out why an o2 sim from Thunder Racing won't work on my car, I get a low voltage reading.
    1997 Nassau Blue Vette<br />1989 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 (lifted with 31\" tires)<br />2000 V6 Camaro, loud, cammed 210rwhp *SOLD*

Well for the 96 the pt#'s are 13111 for the pre and post cat sensors, and 15703 for L/R banks. You can see if there is anymore info at Advance auto thats where I got the #'s from.

JR
    1996 Camaro 3.8<br />Edelbrock Exhaust, SLP Intake, Bosch, Platinum +4 Plugs, Accel Wires, SLP fan switch<p>\"Let the good times roll\"

Comment

Does anybody else have the part number for a different year? I think the last time I had my codes checked at AutoZone they tried to find my o2 sensor and it came up unavailable.
      1997 Nassau Blue Vette<br />1989 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 (lifted with 31\" tires)<br />2000 V6 Camaro, loud, cammed 210rwhp *SOLD*

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X