Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are these gains expected???

well. i got my new exhaust installed...
    b4 i was NEVER able to spin the tire (well, unless it was wet out) but now there is so much power (which i have never ever felt since i bought the car last Aug.) if i hit the gas too hard ERRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT... the tire lites up... was this expected from a B&B Triflow? when i got the stuff put on the shop told me my cat was bad, do you think this is why... but how can i have a bad cat and not know it since i bought my car? ... dunno... now that u've read all this u probably are confused... i am... :cool:
    <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

ha ha [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

he he... it was 1:31 in the morning when i wrote that... he he.. sorry!

[ June 20, 2002: Message edited by: SuprSpdDB7 ]</p>
      <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

i know what you were saying i was just messing with you.

so you really felt a big difference? im getting my catback on this week.
        AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

yes.. i felt an extreme differnce.. but i need to add that the autoshop said my catconvter was TRASHED so that might have been why i haven't been having the best performance b4... but i don't know...
          but, when u get ur's lemme know how it feels compared to b4...
          g/l

Comment

thanks will do [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

I had the triflow muffler alone, and after it was on i could smoke the tires on the highway. Should have kept that one.

When i had the loudmouth i was too afraid to punch it because of how awful it sounded, so i can't give you much of a comparison.

Scott [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X