Holley vs KN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley vs KN

what is the diffrence? I think holley lets more air in than the KN, but are holleys good quality? can u give me some info please?

also will holley give at least like 1 more hp since air flow is more than KN?

Thanks...

(WOW, 1ST POST WITHOUT A SMILEY FOR ME HEH)

I have a holley and I didn't buy it because it "flowed better". The Powershot is a more durable filter, its stronger, thicker, and $5 cheaper. I use the Blackwing reoiling kit SLP sells on mine (to retain the blue look) and it has been working fine for me.

The K&N Filters are nice, but theyre flimsy in comparison with the Holley, and supposedly they don't seal against the airlid as well either.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Actually, I believe it was Carcraft that did an article about this a month or so ago...They compared a stock paper filter, K&N, Fram, and Holley, maybe one or two others. They flow tested them and dyno tested. The paper filter flowed prety close to justa s well as either of the aforementioned..Only difference was dyno numbes, and K&N had a slight edge over Holley and others. The article basically said the K&N and Holley filters better, but as far as power, not worth the time or money.
      <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X