Z28 exhaust...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z28 exhaust...

Another thing that I'm looking into, and I'm curious is anybody else tried this. I am going to see if I can fit a Z28 exhaust section between the manifolds and the Y-pipe (Z-28 Y-pipe, not ours), then run it into the I-pipe.
    The two main questions with this are whether the manifolds are in the same position, or close enough, that the pipes will match up easily, and whether the different type of cats used by the Z28s will give our PCM problems. Any ideas?
    Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

I seem to remember the ls1 y and cats have a 3 bolt flange. If that's the case then it will not work b/c our exhaust manifolds are 2 bolt. But again let us know how it goes.
    Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
    "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
    http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

I'm rather certain that the Y-pipe isn't going to fit our exhaust manifolds correctly.
      -James<br /><br />\'96 3.8L A4 Camaro (SOLD)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X