just did free ram air mod.........now i got question...help - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just did free ram air mod.........now i got question...help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just did free ram air mod.........now i got question...help

hi,
    just cut out the bottom of my air box and removed the silencers.......question should the air box tray pull the radiator forward alittle and should the nolts be alittle tight to be put in since you need the pull the airbox forward alittle? also is it worth getting a K&N filter and new airlid???? i love the free mod and 99 cents i spent for a peice of pvc piping now the maro sounds meaner and i can definatly tell there is a differnce in pull espically on the highway...infasct i almnost spent a tank of gas running up and down rt. 1 in saugus.......killed a convert stang in the process two guys in front and their girls in back......it was pretty sad it didnt seem he had a chance......
    2002 Pewter a4 Camaro<br />No Mods as of yet, but this Spring:<br />Wisper Lid<br />Borla Catback<br />Holly Power Shot air Filter<br />Tranns-go shift Kit<br />Alum. or Carbon Fiber drive shaft<br />And may be in the future an LS6

speak english man...and ya you might wanna get a K&N because you are gonna be runnin through filters like nothin...I just cleaned mine today... :eek: :eek: It looked like I dumped a few shovel loads of dirt on my driveway...and thats only after 5k miles...and I dont drive in dirty conditions.....and sure a whisper lid couldnt hurt....it'll be my next mod...

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Instead of buying a whisper lid, you can make your own. Take off your lid, and remove the fins on the top part. And then sand it down and POOF!!! you have a whisper lid and you saved what about 100.00 bucks??
      ;)
      Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X