3 or 3.5 " Stainless steel tips ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 or 3.5 " Stainless steel tips ??

Where can i get some i cant find stainless anywere i have found some chrome but i would really like stainless?? any ideas you can rule out jegs, summit, jcwhitney. Unless you can find then in which case i am an idiot ( and that is very possible !!)
    Thanks
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Step one; OPEN MOUTH
    Step two; INSERT FOOT IN MOUTH
    [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] :eek:
    i found it here is the link for any other wanting to know persons http://www.bestautopartsonline.com/p...steel_tips.htm
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

Check out Fasttoys. They have some pretty cool stainless steel tips. I have a pair of their 3" round dual/dual slash tips, they look very good.
      2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X