any danger in driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any danger in driving

my car with the headers and y pipe not connected. the gasket is blown again. my fault i used the wrong nuts the last time i put the gasket in. i have to drive 60+ miles to buy another gasket and this time i will buy the proper nuts and bolts.
    i get a lot of smoke out of the headers. if i stop at a light it looks like my engine bay is on fire.
    6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

nah, you could run open headers if you wanted to [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Just don't do it to often or you will warp your valves.
      2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Blue Flame V6:
        Just don't do it to often or you will warp your valves.<hr></blockquote>

yeah that might happen a little too. jsut rember not to sit in too much traffic you might get a little light headed, nonly happened to me once or teice but it has happened.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
          jsut rember not to sit in too much traffic you might get a little light headed<hr></blockquote>

Yeah if it's leaking fast enough you'll smell it at stoplights. Gave me headaches sometimes.
          -James<br /><br />\'96 3.8L A4 Camaro (SOLD)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X